Watch this space for upcoming events....
Watch Mayweather v McGregor 26th August at the Flying Horse
Billed as the biggest sporting event of the year we bring you live boxing action when Mayweather and McGregor on Saturday 26th August as they go head to head.
Join us at the Flying Horse on Liverpool Street to guarantee a prime view as we screen the flight across our large screens and projectors as we serve up awesome pub food,ice cold beers, and spirits.
The Haymaker - Premium table packages available from £35
What this includes:
- A front row seat of the action with premium viewing
- A table for you and your group
- 3 drinks tokens valid on any single drink
- A kickass sharing platter for you and your mates
- Full table service so you don’t miss a second of the action
Premium table packages valid on 4+ guests, Prices may vary per venue.
Bookings are essential
General Admin tickets available from £20
Don't fancy pre booking a premier package? Then you can purchase a entry only ticket to guarantee you entry.
Tickets are essential
Watch the Lions Tour 2017 at The Flying Horse Pub in London
Looking for a bar to watch the Lions tour 2017 in central London? We have all the bases covered at The Flying Horse at Liverpool St. We are open for all 3 test matches so you can enjoy your home team play live Rugby down under whilst we serve up cooked breakfast and plenty of beer!
- Open from 8am
- Traditional Cooked breakfasts
- A range of international beers and spirits
- Game day atmosphere with all of the love action show across our massive HD screens
Join our guestlistfor FREE entry.
Lions Rugby Tour 2017 Fixtures:
- 3rd June New Zealand Barbarians v British and Irish Lions @ Toll Stadium, Whangarei
- 7th June Blues v British and Irish Lions @ Eden Park, Auckland
- 10th June Crusaders v British and Irish Lions @ AMI Stadium, Christchurch
- 13th June Highlanders v British and Irish Lions @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin
- 17th June Māori All Blacks v British and Irish Lions @ Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua
- 20th June Chiefs v British and Irish Lions @ Waikato Stadium, Hamilton
- 24th June New Zealand v British and Irish Lions @ Eden Park, Auckland
- 27th June Hurricanes v British and Irish Lions @ Westpac Stadium, Wellington
- 1st July New Zealand v British and Irish Lions @ Westpac Stadium, Wellington
- 8th July New Zealand v British and Irish Lions @ Eden Park, Auckland
State of Origin 2017
Looking for a place to watch State of Origin in central London?
Looking for a bar in central London to watch the State of Origin 2017? The Flying Horse in Moorgate will have live coverage for all 3 games kicking off 31st May. Serving up breakfast, Beers and Burgers we've got all your bases covered. Privately hire our Function room or catch all the action on a big screens with commentary.
- Full coverage of the game
- Multi screen viewing and commentary across our wide screens and projectors
- A great range of English and international beers, ales and more
- A great traditional pub menu
Join us for the live matchday atmosphere with other supporters and fans.
St Patrick's Day 2017 at The Flying Horse
Looking for a party on St Patrick’s Day 2017?
Celebrate at The Flying Horse, just minutes from Liverpool St station! There will be Guinness galore, loads of whiskey and fresh flowing Irish cider to tempt your taste buds.
- Irish burger & pint of guinness for £12
- Baby Guinness
- Irish Cider
- Jameson drink specials
We get absolutely packed on Fridays so If you would prefer to book a table please do let us know and head over to flyinghorsepub.co.uk/function to secure your spot!
Keep the St Paddy’s celebration flowing on March 18th and join us to watch the Irish battle the English at 5pm in the last game of the 6 Nations 2017!
Heavyweight Boxing 2017 at The Flying Horse
Watch Haye v Bellew and Joshua v Klitschko at The Flying Horse
Catch all the live heavyweight boxing at The Flying Horse in Moorgate. Large screen TV’s bring you live boxing action in 2017 with Haye v Bellew kicking it off in March and Joshua v Klitschko in April. Bookings are essential for tables and we will have live commentary on for the main fight. Sit back and enjoy every hook with a huge range of beers, heaps of ales and late night snacks. Hire our function room privately for you and your mates and have access to your very own bar!
It will finish late so come sleep with us upstairs from the bar at St Christophers Liverpool Street.
6 Nations Rugby 2017 at The Flying Horse
Catch all the live 6 Nations action at The Flying Horse
Join us in a real London boozer for International Rugby action at The Flying Horse. Book a table or our private function room with huge screens and your very own bar. We’ve got non stop 6 Nations action for every game starting 4th february up until 18th March. Moments from Liverpool St station, The Flying Horse will be serving up great pub food & ice cold beers whilst you sit back and catch all the live Rugby action!
looking for a pub to watch all the champion league games in the the surrounding shoreditch area? Look no further than The Flying Horse. Serving great bar snacks, CAMRA certified real ales and loads of international beers! Book your table now.